-->
fashion

SUSTAINABLE FASHION PARADE OOTD ft. joely

16:51




Hi Friends!
On Saturday the 19th March I was invited by the lovely Kassia from Ciao Magazine to attend an Inner West Fashion Parade to promote the importance of sustainability in fashion. The dress code was sustainable (second-hand & vintage) clothing! I +1ed my twin; Joely, and we had a fun time catching up, eating finger food and watching awesome sustainable outfits styled by Kassia!!
I hope you enjoy this post, I had lots of fun making it :)
Dress sustainably...thanks for reading/watching!
Tara xox


YOUTUBE VIDEO
or





JOELY'S OUTFIT





MY OUTFIT





MY LINKS
Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     
+ SNAPCHAT USER: FASHIONBAMBINI

You Might Also Like

0 comments