-->
fashion

ELLE & TARA

11:49





On Friday the 26th of February 2016 I met up with my Instagram friend, Elle! @14strk

Elle and I met for lunch at a local cafe before spontaneously deciding to head to the city to take photos. Can I just say, ELLE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! You will see from the photos I took how adorable she is + she is the nicest person ever :') I have hardly ever clicked so well with anyone as well as I did with Elle! (future bff in the making) (that's one-sided atm) (but she's super cool)

Check out the photos below..! 
I took the ones of Elle, she took the ones of me & all photos were edited by me :)

You can view more photos of elle HERE on my photography blog!

Tara x


or

   
top // TAILOR MADE
skirt // CREAM ON KING
sunglasses // THRIFTED 
rings // PRAGUE & NEWTOWN
        
    
  

  





  shirt // GRANDMA'S
overalls // VINTAGE CALVIN KLEIN
shoes // NIKE
hat // RALPH LAUREN
sunglasses // NASTY GAL
socks // UNIQLO
bag // AI WEI WEI x ANDY WARHOL EXHIBITION @ NGV
female choker // BUM BABES * (now closed down)
amethyst necklace // LUCK & LUSTRE *
lapis lazuli necklace // GRANDMA'S
frida necklace // GIFT
earrings // @FLOWEARY * (insta) 
watch // DANIEL WELLINGTON 
(get 15% off using my code 'FASHIONBAMBINI' by 29 Feb 2016 www.danielwellington.com
  

  

      

  

Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     
+ SNAPCHAT USER: FASHIONBAMBINI

You Might Also Like

0 comments