-->
fashion

FASHION WEEK

12:46



It's 11:55pm on the 31st of May 2016. I'm currently sitting in bed with my electric blanket on, my winter doona, another blanket folded twice over me with trackies, a fleece jumped zipped right up my neck and fluffy socks on. It's damn cold in Sydney...

But can you believe it? We're already in the middle month of the year. 6 months in?! It's crazy how fast time flies. And with that, it's crazy how I'm only getting to making this blog post now after an intense, busy and fun 2 weeks of my life. May went by in a blur, but I might write more about some fun times I had. 

This year I was accepted to attend Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Australia 2016 as an accredited Blogger under a Press accreditation. I had the most insane time watching incredible and refreshing runway shows, meeting so many amazing and talented bloggers doing their own thing - on both a big and small scale, and musing over everyone with ace street style.

I'm coming to you today to share you my outfits over the four days I was at fashion week along with some snaps of some of the shows I attended! I only attended four out of the five (or six, if you count the opening on Sunday) days as I had to study for an accounting mid-sem exam I had on Thursday (fyi, I failed the exam. I studied heaps... but accounting, man. It's so not my thing). 

Make sure you check out my YouTube video too!

Have a wonderful day, speak soon,
Tara x


// ACCESSORIES DETAILS // 
Sunglasses: Giant Vintage
Concho Choker: Missguided (belt)
Denim Choker: DIY
Silver Ball Necklace: Nasty Gal
Amethyst Necklace: Luck & Lustre *
Lapis Azalea Necklace: Grandma’s
White Fluffy Earrings: DIY
Green Fluffy Earrings: Luck & Lustre *
Soy Sauce Earrings: Ella Howells / Floweary *
Watches: Daniel Wellington *
      Get 15% off using the code 'FASHIONBAMBINI15' (expires 15 June 2016)

YOUTUBE
or

DAY ONE
Attended: Aje. // Zhivago
Top: Missguided
Pants: Some Days Lovin’
Shoes: Windsor Smith

Snapped by @nytimesfashion


 Snuck into the Aje show. Needless to say, the hour wait for the show was worth it. Such wearable, versatile and unique pieces!! Absolutely in love/awe.

DAY THREE
Attended: C/meo Collective // We are Kindred // Daniel Avakian
Top: ?
Shorts: Thailand
Skirt: Glebe Markets
Shoes: Windsor Smith

I met my muse; Cartia Mallan before the C/meo show. Biggest sweetheart.


The Cameo show was probably one of my favourite collections I saw. Each look was so effortless and the colours were incredible!



DAY FOUR
Attended: Swim

Dress: Dotti
Skirt: Vintage
Socks: UNIQLO
Shoes: Windsor Smith






DAY FIVE
Attended: St.George: Next Gen // House of Cannon // The Innovators: Fashion Design Studio // Raffles International Showcase

Top: Cocra Paris *
Sports Bra: Missguided
Pants: Glebe Markets
Jacket: DIY
Shoes: Windsor Smith



 
FOLLOW ME
Follow on Bloglovin

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     
+ SNAPCHAT USER: FASHIONBAMBINI


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The day 5 look is my outfit goals! You're so lucky you got to go xx

    tobilifeforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. But can you believe it? We're already in the middle month of the year. 6 months in?! It's crazy how fast time flies. navy shawl , woolen shawl , evening shawl , silk shawl , bridal shawl , ladies shawl , chiffon shawl , cream shawl , crochet shawl And with that, it's crazy how I'm only getting to making this blog post now after an intense, busy and fun 2 weeks of my life. May went by in a blur, but I might write more about some fun times I had.

    ReplyDelete