-->
fashion

MUSTARD

22:03




Hello..!
It's been a while. I have 8 days left till my last exam!!!!! I'm so excited for the future and everything that lies ahead these next few months.
Way too many exciting plans for my own good.

I put this outfit together really quickly and managed to get a couple shots on my iPod last night. Mum's side of the fam all went out to dinner and this was my look. It was a really casual restaurant and it was the perfect weather to wear a skirt with a light weight jacket.

Hope you like my outfit :)

Tara x


OUTFIT DETAILS
top // TOPSHOP
skirt // SMALL LOCAL BOUTIQUE
jacket // VINTAGE CALVIN KLEIN + DIY
bag // ?
socks // TOPMAN
shoes // NIKE
choker // DERIVED FROM THE 90S




MY LINKS

fashionbambini

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text” ”some_text”    ”some_text”     


You Might Also Like

2 comments