-->
magazine

EASY MAGAZINE

10:41

Cover image by MAGNOLIA MINTON-SPARKE



Hello everyone!

Today I have a bit of a different post...
Over the past 2 years (yes, i know that is an extremely long time!) I have worked on an extra-curricular magazine for an Honours Project at school.

Today - I'd like to share EASY MAGAZINE with you.

Along with viewing it online, it would be awesome for you to also respond to a survey which I will use to further my research project. All responses are anonymous and very much appreciated!

Easy Magazine was completely produced and edited by yours truly... however, I cannot take full credit for everything! I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me produced this article - i.e. everyone I interviewed! Without these talented young minds, I would be left with a terribly boring magazine.. So thank you!

Let me know what you think in the survey + comments below :)

Tara xx


CLICK FOR:




MY LINKS

fashionbambini

”some_text”   ”some_text””some_text”
 ”some_text”    ”some_text” 

You Might Also Like

0 comments