-->
fashion

DENIM STARS x ANTAGE

17:24






Hello my loves!

Life after trials has been wonderful... I've been doing so many fun things this past week! So much... I've managed to lose track of time and haven't had time to edit my days into blog posts and videos.

But I'm here now and I'm ready to share with you an amazing dress from my collaboration with ~ Antage Apparel ~ an absolutely breathtaking business located in Byron Bay. Their store radiates a chilled and relaxed vibe - which I have been extremely into lately. Antage Apparel is a mix of renewed vintage and handmade clothing items. I love how unique everything is... they definitely have great taste in clothing!

To pair this chilled, almost bohemian vibe with my style, I have added a head wrap (which you will be seeing a ton in my next few posts!) and some beautiful new jewellery pieces I have picked up this past month. The main piece is my new favourite choker from a collaboration with ~ Derived From The 90s ~ an awesome Sydney business which sells handmade chokers! My other ball choker is from Nasty Gal - I love the minimalism it has on its own, but the kick-ass look it has when worn with my ring choker!

I'm so excited for this collab and I've been waiting for trials to be over so I could shoot this! (Eep this is 3 weeks late) But here it is... I hope you like it, let me know what you think!!

I will definitely see you soon. Stay happy!
Tara x


VIDEO

or
Direct Link


LOOK


OUTFIT
* DRESS / antage apparel
SHOES / hype
SOCKS / uniqlo
HEADWRAP / greece
* RING CHOKER / derived from the 90s
BALL CHOKER / nasty gal














LINKS
'TEENAGE YEARS.'

fashionbambini

”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments