-->
fashion

WORLDWIDE WANDERER x MSFR

22:49



It's holidays, wheewoohooo!!
I shot 3 looks today in the bush with my mumma :) I'm super excited to share them with you, in collaboration with MSFR Collective - a wonderful brand based in Indonesia (where the roots of my past are partially from)

This first look channels one of my favourite colour combos - red and black (ft white). This is probably my favourite tee they sent (which I requested) from their collection. Their Desert Dwellers collection is stellar, with prints focusing on travelling and adventure. 
Basically, my aspirations - to travel the world.


OUTFIT
top - MSFR COLLECTIVE *
skirt - THRIFTED
shoes - NIKE
choker - VINTAGE

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote


VIDEO





















LINKS
'90'S : LILY'

fashionbambini

”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I shot 3 looks today in the bush with my mumma :) I'm super excited to share them with you, in collaboration with MSFR Collective - a wonderful brand based in Indonesia (where the roots of my past are partially from)
    vintage cross necklace , handmade ladies shoes , cute anklets , embroidery on leather bags , men's embroidered leather belts , jeans with belts , boots with attached belt , mens leather bracelet

    ReplyDelete