-->
fashion

POKEMON x hello sweetie

17:11




Hello friends!

Here's a delayed collaboration with Hello Sweetie!

My life has been way too hectic (including 3 break downs in 3 days woop) with so many assignments and assessments all happening at once.

I managed to squeeze in some time to shoot this look before pottery class last Friday.

I'm so in love with this matching set I was sent!! It's so...kawaii! whee <3

So much love to the team at Hello Sweetie for hooking me up with this.

Enjoy the post + sending love,
Tara x





P.S. USE MY REFERRAL CODE TO GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER AT HELLO SWEETIE!!
Code: TARA15
(expires 31 may 2015)


VIDEO



OUTFIT
Matching Set - Hello Sweetie *
Socks - Hello Sweetie *
Shoes - Nike Jordans 2 Flight 1 Low
Orange Choker - Geulisy *
Rich Bitch Choker - Hello Sweetie *
Faux Septum - Stellar Boutique
Earrings - Floweary *

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote































LINKS
'SAYING GOODBYE'

fashionbambini


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

1 comments