-->
fashion

HEART BREAKER

17:50




Hey friends!
I have a cool-as-heck collab today with New Dress and 320 Pots!

Apart from being attacked by mozzies (after the heavy and apparently cyclone level 1 storms in Sydney 2 weeks back) which were breeding in my garden ~ i'm super happy with how this shoot came out!

I've begun selling faux septums on my online store (linked below)! I feel like I'm channeling some FKA vibes (except I'm obv not as cool) ~~ they're available in gold (which I am wearing) + silver + a bronze-y rose gold!

I am also wearing a hot pink $2.50 bikini top from K-mart, because #StyleTip101 I find bikinis are the easiest to wear under halter tops!

A video featuring this outfit will be up soon :)

Love,
Tara x

VIDEO

OUTFIT DETAILS
Matching Set: New Dress *
Jacket: Zara
Plant Pot: 320 Pots *
Socks: Dangerfield
Shoes: Windsor Smith
Jewellery:
- Septum: Stellar Boutique
- Choker: Stellar Boutique
- Sunglasses: Dress Gal *

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote.









 

















LINKS
'DRESS SPORTY'

fashionbambini


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

5 comments