-->
fashion

MESH TWINS ~ FT. LUKE

20:01





Long time no see! I feel like I haven't made a post in a while. Life has been on the hectic side, finishing exams, relaxing, then going on camp for 3 days.

Also! I changed the theme of my blog! I spent a while tweaking the html a bit but i'm super happy with how it is right now! I'll probably end up changing it in the future, but for now i love it! wheee, let me know what you think of it :D

Insta babe; Luke and I had a last-minute catch up (literally planned on Friday night). We caught up on Saturday. It was such a beautiful (and hot) day (which called for too much sweating ~ not sorry for too much information).

We had a nice day around the city ~ Glebe markets > MCA > American Apparel.

I picked up some hella swell items which you can see in the video we filmed down below. But, I'll probably film a lil' haul of everything i've picked up in the past few weeks!

Hope you enjoy this post with some snippets from today + Luke's and my outfit :)

Make sure you watch the video too!

Tara x


~ VIDEO ~






~ MY OUTFIT ~
Fishnet Top: BooHoo
Singlet Top: Kimchi Blue / Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Salvos
Belt: Mum's
Hat: Gift / Cotton On
Shoes: Truffle / ASOS
Jewellery:
- Earrings: Melaka
- Heart Choker: Stellar Boutique (My Store)
- Gold Choker: ?
- Red Bracelet: Mum's / Salvatore Ferragamo































~ LUKE'S OUTFIT ~
Top: American Apparel
Shorts: American Apparel
Jacket: Nike
Socks: Country Road
Shoes: Vans
Sunglasses: Markets
Bag: Opening Ceremony










~ MY LINKS ~
'LUNAR YEARS'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

4 comments