-->
fashion

MALAYSIA / 2 / ROOFTOP DRINKS

21:28





Here's a scenic post for you all.
I was super sick this day, so there are limited photos to document my trip...
This day, we just walked (very slowly) around Melaka for half a day, I managed to fall asleep 3 times in the museum in the first picture (every time I sat down, I was so exhausted and ill), so I went back to the hotel and slept for about 2 hours.
We went up to the hotel sky bar to get our complimentary drinks which were so tasty!!
We then went to get dinner about a 5 minute walk away. It was honestly the best food I have ever eaten. Holy cow.
After dinner we relaxed by having a massage opposite the restaurant, then an early night in for our trip to Kuala Lumpur the next day. 







Best food I ate in the entire Singapore and Malaysia trip!!
If you go to Melaka, I definitely recommend this place!
+ it was so so cheap!!! Probably about $15 for everything we got!!!








~ MY LINKS ~
'MALAYSIA / 1 / MELAKA'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments