-->
fashion

FLOWERS GROW ON ME

19:26






I totally wish I could say I drew these beautiful flowers, but I didn't.. It was all thanks to the wonderful tumblr (as always - the home of creativity). I saved this image last year, so if anyone knows who I can credit, please let me know!

Anyways, this outfit is a lil black and pink ensemble - ft. my grandma top.
When I say grandma top, I legitimately mean my grandma's (old, hand-me-down) top..

I am also wearing my new fave... soy sauce earrings! Ella or @floweary (instagram) sent me these awesome and unique earrings!! Everyone seems to get a bit confused with what they are and tell me they look like either 'soy sauce squeezy things' or 'sushi sauce' *I laugh* *because they are*, but I love them!
GET THESE EARRINGS > HERE < (for only $2!!!!!)

I wore this outfit to go to the aquarium! It wasn't for any old visit, but I went for my lovely Instagram friend's birthday, Joely! (Check out her: Instagram and Blog)


~ VIDEO ~
OR

~ OUTFIT DETAILS ~
Top: Grandma's
Skirt: Salvos
Socks: Pulp Kitchen from Dangerfield
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Chatuchak Markets, Bangkok

Accessories:
Sunglasses: Onkler
Earrings: Floweary *
Red Tattoo Choker: Copy the Label *
Tie Dye Choker: Stellar Boutique
Pizza Necklace: Helter Skelter *
Quartz: Shop Groovy *
Blue Gem: Aster and Lilou *
Opalite: Tree of Life

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote.











the birthday girl and i





~ MY LINKS ~
'MEET: ABBY PHILLIPS'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

1 comments