-->
fashion

SINGAPORE / 1 / Back to Basics

17:30





Here's my first post on my trip to Singapore and Malaysia!!
I didn't take photos every day as I was sick for a few days or I didn't do anything eventful worth noting (e.g. travelling on the bus, etc.).
However, I'll be posting a couple different posts for the other days!
I have decided to group my trip- posting Singapore together and Malaysia together.
My trip: Singapore > Melaka > Malaysia > Singapore.
I hope you like this series of posts!
I'm thinking of posting either every day or every 2nd day.
I'll also be releasing a YouTube video shortly with a compilation of outfits and vlogs. (Which I will add to each blog post once I upload the video)

x

Back to Basics

This was my first day in Singapore!
We ate too much, walked too much and saw way too many expensive stores.
I decided to keep my outfit pretty simple, spicing it up by layering my jewelry.

x


~ Singapore Series ~
5 / Botanical Gardens


~ Video ~


OR



x

~ OUTFIT DETAILS ~
Top: Supre
Skirt: Markets
Socks: Topman
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Chatuchak Markets, Bangkok

Jewelry:
- Earrings: Angel Puffs *
- Sun Choker: Helter Skelter *
- Blue Gem Choker: Aster and Lilou (prev. Foam Boutique) *
- Blue Necklace: Dead Sea Jewellery *
- Hindu Necklace: SORA the Label *
- Opalite Necklace: Tree of Life
- Bracelets: Stellar Boutique (My Store)

ftc. items marked with * were sent to me to promote.



Sister
In the overpowering, cologne smelling, too dark, yet aesthetically pleasing ~ Abercrombie and Fitch










x



\





~ MY LINKS ~
'ROOFTOP PRINCESS'

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments