-->
fashion

FUNKY TOWN

17:14




Hi Pals!

I wore this outfit on an absolutely sweltering day to start the month of November!

*

I'm excited to once again be featuring a 2nd out of 3 chokers from Geulisy!! I'm wearing the 'Merak Choker' which means 'Peacock Choker'

My 1st post featuring the Muda Choker can be found here

I can't express how much I love the chokers I received- I've just been so slack in showing you all how gorgeous they are!!

*

I'm also wearing socks from my store, Stellar Boutique and earrings from Angel Puffs

I hope you enjoy this post!! I had a hella awesome day going to a garage sale in Redfern .. popping into the Emma Mulholland sale in Darlinghurst .. and stopping by American Apparel - with my Mum aka my new personal photographer! haha

Lots of love,
Tara
xo




Outfit Details
Top: Chatuchak Markets (Bangkok)
Denim Skirt: Levi's / Chatuchak Markets (Bangkok)
Bag: Gift / Turkey
Shoes: Skechers
Merak Choker: Geulisy
Earrings: Angel Puffs
Sunglasses: Onkler


Outfit Photos






WARNING: I look v sweaty n flushed in photo below 





Hot and windy... my fave





It also started to rain sooo heavily when we were taking the below photos!
Mum and I had to run to the car haha






My Links


”some_text”
Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. australia seems so warm and colourful and amazing (i'm currently stuck in cold canadian winter)
    i luvvvvvvvvvv this outfit

    ReplyDelete