-->
fashion

'Before Sunrise' Inspired Outfit

10:23





Hi lovelies!!


This is an outfit I wore on 4th of October 2014 to go to the city with my family; and then later out to dinner.



This outfit is inspired by the movie 'Before Sunrise'!

My friend Fiona posted a blog post on this outfit last week!! 
Check it out here.

Fi was the one who told me about this movie- I watched it on Friday (3 Oct) and decided to wear this outfit the next day!!

It's such a sweet movie and a must watch for all. :)



My YouTube video on this outfit:




















OUTFIT DETAILS
Top → ICE
Dress → Thrifted
Plaid Shirt → Giordano (prev. grandpa's)
Bag → Op Shop (by Milleni)
Moon Choker → Object and Co
Gem Choker → Foam Boutique
Shoes → ASOS by Truffle (sold out)



MY DAY

We had lunch at this lovely little store called Stir Crazy Thai in Kirribilli; which was amazing!!
I definitely recommend the food. From the 3 dishes we ordered, I'd give the place a solid 8.5/10.

This dish below was my absolute favourite! I love all the fruits in the salad; ugh it was so good.






Afterwards, we walked around a bit then drove to Rose Bay. We passed by a sign saying 'Vaucluse House'- so we decided to visit.

We took a tour and the house was beautiful!


Here's a photo in the courtyard. It was my favourite place of the entire house with the Greek (i think??) tiles! The owners were well traveled and economically successful; allowing them to afford to bring home these numerous tiles which scattered the house.






So you made it to the end of my post!

I hope you enjoyed my outfit and mini outline of my day + let me know if you think I did this outfit justice in the comments below?! 

Lots of love,
Tara xo





MY LINKS


”some_text”

Follow on Bloglovin


”some_text”

Instagram

”some_text”

You Might Also Like

0 comments