-->
fashion

Wandering Outfit

15:54




Hello!!!

So I have a bit of a different post today [different as in a different way of presenting my outfit!!]

I thought I would try and approach a layout to make this post a bit more interesting :D

I guess you could say it's a bit more arty in that I played around with camera focusing, drawing on the photos and working with greenery and black&whites!

Enjoy the post and if you can't read my super messy writing (it's not normally that bad, I promise! My white Gelly Roll pen is running out :( Not blaming it thought because I've had it for 4 years...) then all my outfit deets will be listed at the end of the post, along with links to my pals & I!


*


Shoes






*


Single Shot




*


Front 



*

Fiona




*

Badges Part 1



*

TV



*

Accessorize 



*

Badges Part 2




*

Details


Skirt: Rozelle Markets (One Off)
Jacket: Op Shop
Badges: My Store- Stellar Boutique
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell :O
Earrings: Angel Puffs
Choker: Bum Babes



MY LINKS



FIONA
Instagram



SERA
Blog
Store / Store Instagram (I'm running it for her!)



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Tara this layout is SO cool! I looove the annotations/labels on your photos.
    Would be cool if you did scans of this tooo!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked it :))
      Ahhh I wish I could, but I don't have a scanner which is annoying!! :( x

      Delete
  2. Such a creative and fun layout! may i ask what camera you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)) I use the Olympus E-PL2 x

      Delete
  3. ahh these are so cool! seriously love them tara!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome !!! i love this way of presenting your outfit. so cool.

    http://alienphase.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your blog and style is amazing!

    X O

    Isabel
    http://lunabrunel.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete