-->
fashion

New Top- Lace, Turtle-Neck Crop Top

22:35





Hello Sweettt Peas!
Haven't made a post in a while, but I am here with just a video update :\
But be prepared for another exciting one to come soon though! 
I am going to see the amazing Tavi Gevinson who was the founder/creator of the amazing online magazine
Rookie
I am seeing her talk tomorrow at the Opera House with my friend!
I am super excited so I will probably take lotsa pictures and videos if I can! 
Hope you like this video though!
Tara x


Images which are not of me are from tumblr. 
Credit to all owners.


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. rad fit, and love how you edit your photos too. and have a lovely time at the Tavi Gevinson event, she's an amazing public speaker from the youtube videos i've seen of her.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I had a great time! I'll be making a video and post soon :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Aw I really liked this outfit, and that last photo!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! So jealous of you seeing Tavi!

    grayongrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Haha, I'm making a post soon on it! :) x

      Delete
  4. so jealous you get to see tavi! love the editing on these photos girlie x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super rad lace crop and great outfit! Looking super x

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my wow thank you so much for this comment! You two are one of my biggest inspirations!! :') x

      Delete
  6. I really love this outfit! You look great <3 such a beauty too!

    www.richeeneversleeps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet! Thank you so much xxx

      Delete