-->
fashion

Quick OOTN

14:35

Hello friends!

I am here with a fashion post as I said.

Honestly, I don't have very many pictures as I was in a rush and did not have any time before I had to leave.
This outfit was from a couple days ago.

Any ways, I hope you can still enjoy this outfit.

Tara x




This is a bit of an awkward shot, but I wanted to show you guys how gorgeous the straps of this singlet is!

A bit out of focus, but you can see what I am working
Outfit details:
Top: $1 from Thrift Shop (School fair- explained in my next video)
Jeans: High-waisted $25 from Jay Jays
Fluffy Jacket: $25 from Valley Girl
Holographic Wallet/Clutch: $5 from Cotton on
-Unseen-
Creepers: $62 from Windsor Smith



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Yayayaay an OOTD! Love this one, there's a good balance of textures and prints. Looking forward to more Tara :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay thank you! Ah I really should do more but I am always in either a rush or not bothered haha, but I have gotten requests for more. x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are so kind! Thank you darling :) x

      Delete
  3. so beautiful:) x

    www.cherrydaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that wasn't your photography ... awkward haha
    you just left your links there, still your top is cool :)

    ReplyDelete