-->
fashion

OOTD ft. My Best Friend

19:49

Hello there!

Yesterday I uploaded my next video (exciting, exciting- I know haha)

It was an outfit of the day (OOTD) with one of my best friends, Nicole!!! This video was actually filmed about 3 months ago, and being the lazy daisy me- I procrastinated the editing process and didn't edit it till now- or the upcoming 'Best Friend Tag'. Oops.

I hope you guys enjoy the video and remember the crank the video up to 1080p for High Definition viewing!
Check out the video here:


Click 'Read More' to see some pictures!



I'll leave you here today with some photos from the day.

Tara x (and Nicole 'in spirit')

This photo was actually by accident because Nicole pressed the photo button instead record! It still turned out great though!!




Would you have guessed that we had nearly fallen over each other? haha- my favourite photo :)


Yep, I have no idea what I am doing either..

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments