-->
story

Inspiration Wall

21:23

Hello!!

I am back yet again today with an inspirational post. Wait, not 'inspirational inspirational', but more-so inspirational towards fashion and just lovely things in life.

I finally finished collaging my wall (I am only a tad-bit obsessed with collaging everything.. oops?)

But anyways, to the fun part- the pictures!


Click 'Read More' to see some pictures!







So you may, or may not have been wondering what those strange white strips of randomness is on my desk? 

Well you're lucky, because I am going to answer that right now!

Those strips my friend, are the words to one of my favourite poem's/ writings. My suave friend (did I just use suave in the right context?) showed me this and full credit to the amazing author of this.




That's all for today!

Have a fabulous day/night.

Tara.xxx


Follow on Bloglovin

Youtube Channel

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Oh my goodness. You are the queen of wall collaging. I see Two Door Cinema Club! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! haha. Ahhh one of my favourite bands :') They are surreal live <3

      Delete
  2. how did you get all those pictures? From tumblr? Cause I've been wanting to do something like this for a while but...idk where to get cool pictures. Like do a copy them en-large them and print them out?
    xoxo,Farrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep all of them which aren't personal are from tumblr :) You should! Just save/copy the images and insert them into a word document, resize it to whatever you want and print! Then just cut them out however you like and collage it on your wall (I used blu-tack) :) x

      Delete
  3. WOW this is amazing! I always print out loads of photos but can never be bothered to arrange them in such a pretty way ahah yours is so pretty <3

    rainy-day-beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so sweet! Thank you! :) hahaha x

      Delete